Hendrix Law is a real estate foreclosure Law firm in Calgary, Alberta servicing the Province of Alberta and the North West Territories and Nunavut.
Hendrix Law was originally established in 1986 as Vickers & Associates, specialized in forclosures, mortgage financing and real estate purchasing and sales. The firm became Vickers Hendrix in 2008 and in 2014 became Hendrix Law.
Our core legal practice areas are:
Hendrix Law is a full service law firm devoted to providing efficient, effective, responsive real estate & foreclosure legal services to our clients. We invest the same quality, efficient and accountable service to all of our clients whether individuals or National Banks.
- foreclosures and enforcement of security
- mortgage financing
- real estate purchase and sales
- wills and estates
- and civil litigation
We also provide general legal services in the areas of:
All members of our real estate & foreclosure legal team are devoted to creating the most effective, efficient, reliable and exceptional legal practise where
- residential tenancy and
- personal injury law.
- we all love to come to work;
- we are proud of our work;
- we are all attentive, productive, dedicated and reliable at work;
- we value excellence;
- we have actual and real connections with our clients, the bar, the bench and one another;
- our clients love to work with us;
- our clients recognize us as leaders in our field, providing the best possible service in the industry, and;
- our clientís canít possibly consider working with anyone else.
"Our success is driven by the success of our clients"
#500, 707 - 7th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Phone: (403) 269-9400 Ext. 231
Fax: (403) 266-2447
Proud Associations with: