Hendrix Law is a real estate & foreclosure law firm in downtown Calgary, a block away from the courthouse, servicing clients from across Canada for over 25 years. We service all of Alberta and the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. Committed to excellence, we work to stay ahead of and lead the industry in our knowledge base, fields of practise and in meeting the ongoing technological requirements of our clients. Our firm works on a team approach to your files to ensure that you have access, open communication and information relating to your files at all time.
To be the best and maintain being the best real estate and foreclosure law firm in Alberta. To be the chosen authority for all lenders, big and small. To exponentially grow together as a firm and expand our client base to all National Lenders, Trust Companies and Private Alberta Lenders. To have actual and real connections with our clients, the bar, the bench and one another.
To create the most effective, efficient, reliable and exceptional legal practise where
Why We Do It
- we all love to come to work;
- we are proud of our work;
- we are all attentive, productive, dedicated and reliable at work;
- we value excellence;
- our clients love to work with us;
- our clients recognize us as leaders in our field, providing the best possible service in the industry, and;
- our clientís canít possibly consider working with anyone else.
Our clients deserve the best. They deserve to be confident that when they place a file in our hands that they can trust will be handled from beginning to conclusion, knowing we are protecting them and having their best interest at heart, and will complete it without them having to worry about whether things are getting done or done properly and where we always exceed their expectations.
We deserve to come to a place of work where we feel successful, proud of what we do, respected, supported and encouraged by one another.
Our Core Values: from which we operate
- Accuracy, Organization and Focus
- Efficiency - immediate response to clientís needs - anticipating clientís needs.
- Being Positive and Supportive
- Integrity and Honesty
- A Team approach - Working Together - Cooperative
- Appreciation - recognizing that being part of this team and getting to work with our Clients and each Other is a privilege, not a right.
Offering Real Estate & Foreclosure Legal Services in an ever
changing economic climate within Alberta, NWT and NT
#500, 707 - 7th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Phone: (403) 269-9400 Ext. 231
Fax: (403) 266-2447
Check out our Blog
Proud Associations with:
Our core legal practice areas are:
We also provide general legal services in the areas of:
- foreclosures and enforcement of security
- mortgage financing
- real estate purchase and sales
- wills and estates
- and civil litigation
- residential tenancy and
- personal injury law.