Unfortunately we have postponed the Coloring Contest until further notice – please look back for further updates in the future.
Welcome to Raising Awareness For Autism Colouring Contest. Our goal is to raise awareness for Autism by spending 20 minutes to colour. Today 1 in 57 children are diagnosed with Autism and it is the fastest growing disease in the world. The spectrum is vast and the life long journey requires significant support and understanding from our community. Autistic children and their families become overwhelmed with finding and accessing the required therapeutic and educational services they need. You can help get the word out by sharing and getting your friends, family, colleagues and community colouring! So let’s colour, upload to your Facebook and remember to #colouringconetestyyc to enter. Do not forget to share!!! We are excited to see your creativity.
WHAT CAN I DO?
– Facebook – Like Our Page Here and Share
– Post and Share your artwork all over Social Media!
– Share the contest with your friends, family, business colleagues
– Place copies of the colouring contest in your offices, schools, community centre for clients to colour
– attend your local Autism Awareness day
– take just a moment to think about ways you can show acceptance, love and inspiration with or towards someone who is autistic
If you would like to donate all Funds go to Austism Calgary – Donate Here.
BE A SPONSOR
Be apart of making a bigger difference in raising awareness for Autism. We would love to have apart of the team! Click Here to Learn More.
Click on the link to download the picture to Color!